Mum of boy who died after eating popcorn hopes to stop more ‘terrible losses’

Mum of boy who died after eating popcorn hopes to stop more ‘terrible losses’

Judith Bousquet has launched Judith’s Wish to stop more allergy related deaths after her son, Rube, died (Picture: Twitter/Judith Bousquet)
A mum whose 14-year-old son died after eating popcorn has launched an allergy campaign to stop others from ‘experiencing this pain’.
Ruben Bousquet died in 2019 after he ate some popcorn at the cinema which contained traces of dairy.
He started to feel unwell…

Sponsored

View On WordPress

Leave a Reply

Your email address will not be published. Required fields are marked *