First picture of beautician mum-of-one, 33, killed in ‘100mph’ Range Rover crash

Yagmur Ozden, pictured, died at the scene of the A40 crash in London (Pictures: Getty/Instagram)

The woman who died in Monday’s Park Royal crash in London has been named as Yagmur Ozden.

The 33-year-old beautician has been described as an ‘amazing mother’ with a ‘kind heart’ by her distraught family.

She died after the Range Rover she was in careered off the road and ended up on rail tracks at Park Royal Station, West London in the early hours of Monday morning.

Horrifying footage had shown the vehicle flying through the top of a wall, before colliding with a parked Tesla.

Ms Ozden’s next of kin have been informed of her death and have asked for privacy.

Her family described the beautician as ‘an angel’ who was ‘very funny and could cheer up the saddest person’, MailOnline reports.

The family told the newspaper: ‘She had an amazing bond with her daughter and her daughter will always cherish those moments she had with her mum.

‘She used to be a lash technician and loved doing lashes. Anything beauty related, she absolutely loved.’

Paramedics tried to save the beautician but her injuries were too severe (Picture: Instagram)
The Range Rover she was in ended up on a set of train tracks (Picture: Chris J Ratcliffe/Getty Images)

The 33-year-old had ‘always been afraid of speed and cars’ and her family added ‘she would never want to drive in the evening as she would be scared’.

Ms Ozden reportedly met the driver of the Range Rover, Rida Al Mousawi, at a restaurant this weekend.

The pair had been joined by Ms Ozden’s friend Zamarod Arif, 26, in the £120,000 vehicle.

The Metropolitan Police say a crash took place on A40 westbound near Park Royal station at 3.48am.

Ms Ozden was described as an ‘amazing mother’ with a ‘kind heart’ (Picture: Instagram)
Police stand at the crash site where the Range Rover crashed (Picture: Reuters)

Despite the best efforts of the emergency services, Ms Ozden was pronounced dead at the scene.

Ms Arif was cut free from the car and is believed to have only survived the collision thanks to her seatbelt. 

Meanwhile Mr Al Mousawi, a jewellery shop owner, remains in hospital, his family say, and is still be in a coma.

According to his friends, he had only recently bought the super-charged 4×4.

Mail Online previously named Mr Al Mousawi as the driver after visiting the street and speaking to other shopkeepers, who said he was well known in the area for his passion for cars.

This morning, Metropolitan Police spokesperson told that he remains in a life-threatening condition in hospital.

‘Officers continue to provide support to his family’, the spokesperson said.

Get in touch with our news team by emailing us at

For more stories like this, check our news page.